1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 1.1 Information You Provide to Us
When You use the Website, You may provide Us with information about You, including, but not limited to, Your name, Your electronic mail address, Your phone number, Your delivery address, and/or Your financial information to make or receive payment for services obtained through the Website. When You use the Website, We may also collect information related to Your use of the Website and aggregate this with information about other users.
- 1.3 Information Collected Automatically
Similar to any other online platform, We receive technical data including, but not limited to, Your unique device identification number, Your location data, Your internet speed, and other such information. We do not store this technical data; it is only used to improve Your experience while browsing the Website and will be deleted from Our servers once you exit the Website. The technical information collected on Our servers are used to analyze how people use Our services, improve Our Website functions, save Your log-in information for future sessions, and to serve You with other information and/or data that may be of interest to You. Automatic data collection may include, but is not limited to, information pertaining to the browser and operating system You are using, the URL or advertisement that referred You to Our Website, the search terms You entered into a search engine that led You to the Website, areas within the Website that You visited, links You clicked on, pages or Content You viewed, the duration of Content viewed by You and other similar information and statistics about Your interactions (such as, Content response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with other websites). We may combine any/all data collected during Your usage of Our Website along with any other information retrieved about You. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality so that We can make it more intuitive. The data collected may also include the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other device identifiers for any device (computer, mobile phones etc.) used to access the services and Website. Some mobile service providers may also provide Us or any third parties with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access Our Website.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 In the course of using Our Website, We may collect Personal Information about You as necessary that identifies You as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify You, including but not limited to, (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include, without limitation, Your name, electronic mail address, delivery address, and phone number. We use Personal Information and other information to:
- 2.1.1 Provide and improve the Website, complete Your transactions (with regards to the payment and checkout process), address Your inquiries, process Your registration, verify the information You provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- 2.1.2 Contact You with administrative communications and or promotional offers (on behalf of Us or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to You.
- 2.1.3 Tailor the Content by displaying offers in reference to the Website and/or elsewhere.
- 2.1.4 Administer and develop Our business relationship with You and, if applicable, the corporation or any other legal entity You represent.
- 2.1.5 Enforce/comply with relevant Applicable Laws, including to investigate, protect the property and respective rights of BySimayDemirci or any User on the platform, for any activity We may consider to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
- 2.1.6 Comply with legal obligations, analyzing, and improving Our business, communications, and responding to Your inquiries about Our services.
3. DATA RETENTION
- 3.1 If You do not request Us to delete certain data and/or information, We reserve the right to retain the information You may submit to verify Your identity indefinitely or when the User requests for its removal. Kindly note that We shall not retain any/all financial information. Your information may be retained for backup, analysis, and business continuity purposes. If You provide Us with Your Personal Information or any other data, We encourage You to regularly update the data to ensure that We have accurate and up-to-date information about You.
4. DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share Your data to provide Our services, for legal and investigative purposes, in connection with the Website, promotions, or if We are part of a merger or acquisition. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties. You have a choice as to whether We share Your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We do not share Your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes unless We first provide You with the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out of such sharing.
- 4.1 We may share Your Personal Information and/or data at any time, under the following circumstances:
- 4.1.1 Where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with Applicable Laws, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order;
- 4.1.2 Where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our Terms and/or policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or User, any illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation as required by law;
- 4.1.3 With third-party service providers, contractors, and agents, who perform services for Us or on Our behalf and require access to such information to do that work, employees or affiliates. Examples include, payment processing, data analysis, electronic mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, such as Google Analytics, which will enable them to collect data about how You interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain Content and better understand online activity;
- 4.1.4 Where there is a transfer of business ownership such as, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company;
- 4.1.5 To offer You certain offers and promotions.
- 4.2 We may share and disclose Your Personal Information for any other purpose with Your written consent.
- 4.4 When providing Personal Information, collected through use of Our services, Users agree to the use, processing, and storage of Personal Information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
- 4.5 We also collect any/all information, that is not considered Personal Information, made available through web browsers and servers and may include, browser type, language preference, referring site, and date and time of each visitor’s request.
- 5.4 Pursuant to Clause 4.1.3 above, We may use tracking technology on the Website, such as Google Analytics, which will enable third-party websites, including, but not limited to Google, to collect information about the way in which You interact with Our Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to, whether You have completed a transaction.
- 6.1 We adopt standard data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures in accordance with UAE ICT and TRA laws, as well as the GDPR rules and regulations, in order to protect against unauthorized access, alternation, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ Personal Information and data stored on Our Website.
- 6.2 We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Information to others. We may, however, share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any Personal Information with Our business partners and trusted affiliates.
- 6.3 We endeavour to exercise Our best efforts to keep Your information secure. However, We cannot guarantee the safety of Your Personal Information and shall not be held liable, in any manner and capacity whatsoever, in the event of a breach of security beyond Our reasonable control.
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Pursuant to Clause 6.1 above, You retain the right to:
- 7.1 Request BySimayDemirci for any/all copies of Your Personal Information, as well as the following information:
- 7.1.1 The purposes for which Your Personal Information is being processed;
- 7.1.2 The details of Personal Information that will be retained and/or shared;
- 7.1.3 The recipients to whom Your Personal Information has or will be disclosed to, including, but not limited to, Our payment gateways and other third-party aggregators We have partnered with for Our point collecting system;
- 7.1.4 The period for which Your Personal Information will be stored, as specified in Clause 3 above; and/or
- 7.1.5 Any/all Personal Information that has not been collected from You directly and has been made available through a separate source.
- 7.2 Request BySimayDemirci to correct any/all Personal Information uploaded by You that You may perceive to be inaccurate and/or request BySimayDemirci to complete any Personal Information You believe to be incomplete without undue delay;
- 7.3 Request BySimayDemirci to erase Your Personal Information, without undue delay, from the Website and the Website’s servers, under specific conditions, such as:
- 7.3.1 The Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was being collected and processed;
- 7.3.2 The User withdraws consent on which the processing is based pursuant to Clauses 2 and 4 above;
- 7.3.3 The User objects to the processing pursuant to Clause 7.5 below and there would be no overriding legitimate grounds for processing as specified in Clause 7.8 below;
- 7.3.4 The Personal Information has been unlawfully processed; and/or
- 7.3.5 The Personal Information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation within the EU.
The above conditions shall not apply unless the processing is necessary for:
- 7.3.6 Exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- 7.3.7 Compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by the EU or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in BySimayDemirci;
- 7.3.8 Public interest purposes in the area of public health;
- 7.3.9 Archiving purposes in the public interest for scientific, historical research, or statistical purposes; and/or
- 7.3.10 For BySimayDemirci to establish and exercise any/all legal claims that may arise.
- 7.4 Request BySimayDemirci to restrict the processing of Your Personal Information, where one of the following applies:
- 7.4.1 The accuracy of Your Personal Information is contested by You, for a period enabling BySimayDemirci to verify the accuracy of Your Personal Information;
- 7.4.2 The processing is unlawful and You oppose the erasure of Your Personal Information pursuant to Clause 7.3 above and request the restriction of use instead;
- 7.4.3 BySimayDemirci no longer needs Your Personal Information for the purposes of the processing, but You require them for the establishment or exercise of legal claims; and/or
- 7.4.4 The User objects to the processing pursuant to Clause 7.5 below and there would be no overriding legitimate grounds for processing as specified in Clause 7.8 below.
- 7.5 Object to BySimayDemirci’s processing of Your Personal Information, under specific conditions, such as:
- 7.5.1 The Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was being collected and processed; and/or
- 7.5.2 Where Your Personal Information is being processed for marketing purposes, You possess the right to object to this pursuant to Clause 4.1 above.
- 7.6 Request BySimayDemirci to transfer Your Personal Information that We have collected to another organisation and/or directly to You, unless the processing is necessary for public interest purposes or in the exercise of official authority vested in Us.
- 7.7 Request BySimayDemirci that You are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which affects You, unless such a decision is:
- 7.7.1 Necessary for entering into, or performing, a contract between BySimayDemirci and You;
- 7.7.2 Authorised by the EU whilst suitable measures are laid down to safeguard Your freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- 7.7.3 Based on Your explicit consent.
- 7.8 The above rights shall be restricted where it is reasonably necessary and proportionate to safeguard the following:
- 7.8.1 National security;
- 7.8.2 Defence;
- 7.8.3 Public security;
- 7.8.4 The prevention, investigation, detection, or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- 7.8.5 Economic or financial interests of the EU, such as monetary, budgetary, taxation matters, public health, and social security;
- 7.8.6 The protection of judicial independence and proceedings;
- 7.8.7 The prevention, investigation, detection, and prosecution of breaches of ethics for regulated professions;
- 7.8.8 A monitoring, inspection, or regulatory function, connected to the exercise of official authority in the cases specified in Clause 7.8.1, 7.8.5, and 7.8.7 above;
- 7.8.9 Your protection and freedoms; and
- 7.8.10 The enforcement of civil law claims.
- 7.9 Should You wish to make a request and exercise Your data protection rights pursuant to Clause 7.1 above, kindly contact Us through e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall aim to get back to You within seven (7) working days.
- 7.1 Request BySimayDemirci for any/all copies of Your Personal Information, as well as the following information:
8. OTHER WEBSITES
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
11. CONTACT INFORMATION